Have you ever taken a photo that contained more than you intended? What are you going to do? Cropping an image can be a great way of removing unwanted elements. It also allows you to control the composition and give your image a unique perspective. Photo.md’s image cutter allows you to choose the size of your photo and edit it in any way you like. You can also drag the corners from the box that appears above your uploaded photo to change the orientation.
Free Social Media Image Cropper
Photo.md makes it easy to crop images to any size that you require. Photo.md makes it easy to crop images to any size. You can crop your images in four clicks to make them your Facebook cover, YouTube Thumbnail, or Twitter cover. You can easily update your covers on social media.
Crop Photo Without Losing Quality
Photo.md’s photo editor allows you to crop as much or as little as you want. It’s also completely free. Upload your images, and drag the corners of the box to adjust the crop size. This will allow any image to fit into the box. Photo.md’s photo cropper is free!
Easily Crop Image to Specific Size
Photo.md’s online image cropper makes it easy to quickly and efficiently crop images to your desired dimensions. It works by using your preferred height or width. You can also crop images into any shape or size you like, including squares, circles, and phone screen sizes. You can now easily crop photos to fit any social media platform like Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
Image Cropping has Never been easier
Photo.md’s image-cropper tool makes it easy to crop images for any occasion or purpose.
You can instantly crop PNG images while maintaining their quality and then export them with transparency.
Crop Photo for Instagram
In no time, square crop images at a 1:1 ratio. Cropping photos for Instagram has never been easier!
Crop Pictures into Custom Shapes
Online, you can create irregular shapes like squares, triangles, and hearts.
How do you crop a picture?
- Photo.md’s online image cropper allows you to quickly crop images. First, open Photo.md. Next, upload the image you wish to crop.
- Select the cropping feature in the left hand menu.
- Drag the corners of your crop box to freehand crop the image. Move the crop box until the picture is perfect.
- You can also choose from pre-set crop ratios, or you can enter your desired width/height for cropping. If you wish to preserve the original proportions of your picture, make sure you click “Keep Aspect Ratio”.
- After you are done cropping, click on the “Download” button. This will allow you to save the cropped image. It can be saved in JPG or PNG formats.